- 2 generously sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Cozy lounge with gas heating
- Large eat in kitchen
- Separate sunroom or study area
- Covered alfresco area with easy access to the back yard
Located close to the CBD this charming cottage offers a convenient and low maintenance lifestyle. Beautiful high ceilings and natural light give this cottage the added feeling of space. Set on a flat 406 sqm block with potential to do an extension and add a garage if needed (STCA). Currently leased at $280 per week.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Gas heating and Split system air con
- Internal access from single garage
An excellent opportunity to purchase a very comfortable home in the established Rosewood Estate. North facing living with a separate kitchen dining area which leads out onto a beautiful entertaining deck. Be quick as this one won't last long.
Three bedrooms all with built ins
2 Living areas
Gas heating plus split system
Undercover outdoor area, Second toilet
Private and secure back yard with garden shed
On two titles - existing home situated solely on one lot
Situated in an area growing in popularity, this much loved family home is offered for sale for the first time in over 50 years. In excellent condition with 11' ceilings this solid home is perfectly positioned - 600 mt from Kinross Wolaroi School, within walking distance to East Orange Post Office and popular cafes and easy access to the Mitchell Highway.
Positioned on a northerly block in the centre of town, this fantastic c1950 2/3 bedroom home is a rare find. Shops, cafés and restaurants are all just around the corner, making this home an ideal property for someone looking to downsize. The home would also be ideal for serviced accommodation or an AirBnB.
- Two large bedrooms with an optional third bedroom or study
- Gas heating
- Original features including beautiful stained glass windows
- Fresh carpet and paint
- North facing yard
- Easy rear yard access
- tastefully renovated cottage, 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- polished floorboards in high traffic areas
- ducted reverse cycle and gas heating
- large double carport for boat or caravan plus single garage and off street parking
- currently leased at $330.00 per week
Are you looking for a very presentable cottage, in a quiet street, perhaps as a first home or an investment property with a current tenant? The back yard is secure and a blank canvas - extend the garden, build a shed or landscape are easy ways to value add. Easy access to the CBD and the east Orange coffee shops, post office and parks. This home boasts a lounge room, family room and an under cover outdoor entertaining area, pretty much all you need to be really comfortable.
Inspections are by appointment, call Rob to arrange your private viewing.
For the creative renovator, don’t miss this opportunity to buy a solid home in a beautiful part of Orange. Situated in a quiet street across the road from leafy Elephant Park, metres to the Aquatic Centre and just 1.8km from the CBD, this two bedroom home is prime to renovate.
Spacious front living room
Sunroom at rear
Two generous sized bedrooms
North facing rear yard
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Gas heating in the lounge room
- Elevated views on a 575 sqm block
This hidden gem just needs a polish. There is potential to get up to 7% gross return, bolstering even the most discerning of investment portfolios. Call me today for more information.
Located in a quiet position close to the CBD with a north-facing backyard this home gives the sense of space inside and out.
Beautifully maintained and presented throughout you will be able to relax on the large front verandah.
- Generous 715m2 block
- 2.6kW solar system
- Gas wood fireplaces
- Renovated main bathroom and second toilet
- Single lock up garage with 3 phase power
- Fully fenced front and rear yard
Combining two separate 3 bedroom villas on one title, 1 and 2 Woodbine Close represent an amazing opportunity to buy a solid investment offering a great return and minimised risk.
The properties have an actual income of $670 per week (1 Woodbine Close at $340 p/w and 2 Woodbine Close at $330 p/w). The gross return of over 6.4% is made even more attractive with minimal council rates due to both properties being on one title. Risk is also reduced with two properties; if one is vacant you still receive income from the other.
Call today for more details on this solid investment.
This property offers an exciting opportunity to not only renovate the existing three bedroom dwelling, but also potential to develop the huge 1,138 sqm allotment (STCA). Conveniently positioned 2.1km's from Orange’s CBD.
- Expansive 1,138m2 block
- 3 bedrooms, with a walk in robe in the main
- Main bathroom featuring a spa
- 9 x 6 shed with single phase power
Instantly appealing, this lovely double brick home offers the charm of the 1940’s, along with modern updates for easy living.
- High ceilings, timber floors and picture rails
- Great northern aspect with sun drenched living areas and kitchen
- Spacious contemporary kitchen with quality appliances
- Generous master bedroom
- Ducted gas heating plus slow combustion wood fire
- Sun drenched deck with retractable blinds overlooks private back yard
- Fabulous former potato packing shed with stage (approx. 10m x 9.2m)
- Situated in popular East Orange – a short walk to cafes and Kinross Wolaroi School
215 Jennings Road, Molong
Grand in its proportions and superbly appointed throughout, this light filled luxurious architect-designed residence delivers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity for even the most discerning families. Spacious living areas all make the most of the views over the beautiful garden and rural setting. The home features a beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances, expansive double glazing throughout, high ceilings, timber floors, French doors and stunning windows. This home features the charm and elegance of a bespoke country home of yesteryear, while also featuring the modern convenience of a home less than 8 years old.
- Situated between Orange and Molong
- Located less than 10 minutes to schools, shops and restaurants
- Generous 11.8 acres with stunning 437 square metre home
- Extensive garden with irrigation system
- Double glazed throughout
- Ample water with 100,000L rainwater tank and bore
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Wireless broadband connection
- 3kW solar system
- 3 fenced paddocks with water troughs to each