Recently renovated to enhance the feeling of light and space, this four bedroom home offers so much at an affordable price. Situated in a quiet street in east Orange this beautiful home now features a stunning and functional kitchen with quality appliances.
- Ducted gas heating
- Fully secure rear year
- Quiet location close to local primary school
- Agent declares interest
Set well back from the street behind established trees on a 1341sqm parcel, this 1929 stucco rendered home of generous proportions has potential plus.
Ideally backing onto the beautiful grounds of Kinross Wolaroi School and only a short walk to cafes.
- High ornate ceilings, timber floors and wide entrance hall with charming fretwork
- Two lovely large bedrooms at the front, featuring picture windows with window seats
- Spacious formal lounge and dining plus second living room
- Two reverse cycle split systems and electric wall heater
- North-facing backyard with paved outdoor entertaining area and newly laid turf
26 James Dalton Lane, Windera
A rare opportunity presents to secure a large 3.194ha (7.89acre) parcel of vacant land to build your dream home in the country. Adjoining Crown Land and only 10 minutes from the town boundary, this is pretty special!
- Beautiful elevated position
- Great north-east aspect with amazing views
- Zone R5 – Large Lot Residential
- Power to boundary
- Dam and access to communal bore
- Bitumen road to property
Five bedroom properties are not often on offer, especially in the Poplars Estate. Situated on an expansive, fully fenced, 1000sqm block there is plenty of room for the kids to play. With open plan kitchen/dining and living flowing onto an alfresco this home makes entertaining a breeze.
- Two separate living areas
- Ducted heating
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes and the master with walk in robe and en-suite
- Expansive secure yard
- Open plan living area
- 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Gas cook top with range hood, electric oven, dish washer
- Off street parking, rear yard access
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Large enclosed yard with a garden shed
- Currently leased at $300.00 per week, lease expires 13.9.18
- Rates $1964.00 per annum
A very tidy investment property with attractive street appeal. The second bathroom is a real plus, as is the off street parking. This property is an affordable first property for your investment portfolio and the excellent return will please your lender!
- ideal home to modernise, extend, add a granny flat or create a dual occupancy (STCA)
- large 835 sqm, level block with dual side access approx 5m each side
- offered for the first time in approx 47 years
- convenient location, easy access to CBD, Bathurst Road and East Orange facilities
This property is a great project for the entrepreneur with a variety of end uses and more than one income stream as an investment. This gem is located in East Orange, which is undergoing a major cultural transformation with the advent of cafes, coffee shops, a post office and up market cottage accomodation.
Kinross Wolaroi private school and East Oange public primary schools are only a short walk away. Come and explore the opportunities and don't forget to bring your builder!!
- two split system heating/cooling units
- ducted natural gas heating
- outdoor entertaining with BBQ
- modern sleek kitchen with 900mm oven
The extras in this 16 month old property make it a top quality home and value for money. Open plan dining, kitchen and living areas flow onto a great entertaining space with BBQ included in a private backyard. Set within a quiet cul-de-sac that is so close to the botanical gardens and Adventure playground. This property is low maintenance and worth looking at.
Don't judge this home from the outside, take the time to inspect this not so little gem and you will be pleasantly surprised. All the rooms are spacious, well maintained and very presentable. Set back off the street with a semi circular driveway, there is a great opportunity to add some value with landscaping and general garden establishment. A blank canvas in fact! Situated on the western side of Blayney and within easy reach of the high school, aquatic centre and CBD.
- massive block with heaps of room to extend
- queensize bedrooms with built in robes
- reverse cycle split system air con in family dining room
- north facing deck with built in spa
- double garage and double carport
- modern east facing kitchen
- solar hot water system
- Located in Ploughmans Hill estate
- Two separate living areas
- Double garage with internal access
- Currently leased at $430 per week
Not often do five bedroom properties come on the market and this one sits on a vast 1000 metre square corner block. It has so much potential inside and out. Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops flows into the casual dining area. All bedrooms have built in robes and the main has an en-suite. Ducted gas heating and a covered out door alfresco area complete this package.
Located in the well sought after Wentworth Estate this home has so much to offer. Featuring a north facing large rear yard, great sized open plan living area and four generously sized bedrooms. While currently being leased at $440.00 per week and seeing a good return this would suit a family or investor.
- Expansive 967sqm block
- Ducted gas heating
- The main with a generously sized ensuite and walk-in robe
- Covered entertaining
- Three bedrooms - all with built in robes
- Wood heater plus electric wall heater plus gas points
- Freshly painted throughout
- Elevated, covered rear deck
- Established gardens and secure yard
This is the perfect home to get you started in the property market or to secure a solid investment. Freshly painted, full of light and so beautifully presented and with open plan living/dining flowing onto the covered deck, this is an entertainer’s delight.
Warm, inviting and beautifully presented, this freestanding period cottage is a picturesque home of timeless charm. Tucked away in a quiet position in East Orange this much sought after property presents an excellent opportunity to buy in a central location at an affordable price.
- Open plan living with lounge, dining and family areas
- Timber floorboards
- 1.5kW solar system
- Ducted gas heating and fireplace
- Generous covered outdoor entertaining area and private rear yard
- Close to East Orange cafes and the CBD