- approx. 513 sqm under roof, double garage plus adjoining 8m X 12m triple garage including boat bay
- town water, rainwater and equipped bore
- 2 ha (5 acres) on the eastern side of Orange, easy access to North Orange shopping centre and the Northern Distributor Road
There are so many benefits to living this close to town facilities and still being able to enjoy the space! No stress here and so much fun for the kids. All the neighbours have a horse, so can your family. Mum can go wild and create her own garden masterpiece whilst Dad has his own workshop and a purpose built boat bay. All of this without encroaching on garage space. There are lots of extras including alarm system, sewer and gas connected, landscaping and solar hot water.
The home is in immaculate condition, spacious and with heaps of storage areas. There are 2 internal living areas and a covered outdoor entertaining area.
This is a property that could suit a number of buyers - families looking for outdoor space and convenience to Orange, tradespeople seeking heaps of covered storage area and room for more shedding or work from home possibilities.
The vendors are very keen to sell and will consider a quick settlement.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Gas heating and Split system air con
- Internal access from single garage
An excellent opportunity to purchase a very comfortable home in the established Rosewood Estate. North facing living with a separate kitchen dining area which leads out onto a beautiful entertaining deck. Be quick as this one won't last long.
Retaining many of the hallmarks of its classic heritage, this immaculate home is a warm and inviting haven of charm and beauty. Located metres from the centre of the much desired Millthorpe village, you are just a stones throw from cafes and restaurants.
- North facing yard with secure rear access
- Double garage and workshop
- Open-plan kitchen that flows out to a paved courtyard and garden
- Timber floorboards
- Ducted gas under floor heating and wood fireplace
With loads of natural sunlight, open plan living, lovely colours and trendy quality inclusions and appliances, this four bedroom family home will be a happy place to come home to. Positioned on a 650sqm level block, it's easy care so your spare time can be spent doing the things you enjoy. It’s brand new and absolutely nothing left to be done.
Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
Full stone bench tops with waterfall ends in the kitchen
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
North East facing living areas, undercover alfresco area
1800mm high Colorbond fence, double gates to access the secure rear yard
- 2 generously sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Cozy lounge with gas heating
- Large eat in kitchen
- Separate sunroom or study area
- Covered alfresco area with easy access to the back yard
Located close to the CBD this charming cottage offers a convenient and low maintenance lifestyle. Beautiful high ceilings and natural light give this cottage the added feeling of space. Set on a flat 406 sqm block with potential to do an extension and add a garage if needed (STCA). Currently leased at $280 per week.
- Open plan design, light filled kitchen/dining areas
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Internal garage access
- Covered alfresco area
- Currently leased at $410 per week for 2 years
This 5 year old home is a fantastic investment. Currently leased for two years with a great tenant in place in the popular Brooklands Estate. Close to the Botanical gardens and North Orange shopping complex this home must not be missed to add to your portfolio.
For the creative renovator, don’t miss this opportunity to buy a solid home in a beautiful part of Orange. Situated in a quiet street across the road from leafy Elephant Park, metres to the Aquatic Centre and just 1.8km from the CBD, this two bedroom home is prime to renovate.
Spacious front living room
Sunroom at rear
Two generous sized bedrooms
North facing rear yard
Three bedrooms all with built ins
2 Living areas
Gas heating plus split system
Undercover outdoor area, Second toilet
Private and secure back yard with garden shed
On two titles - existing home situated solely on one lot
Situated in an area growing in popularity, this much loved family home is offered for sale for the first time in over 50 years. In excellent condition with 11' ceilings this solid home is perfectly positioned - 600 mt from Kinross Wolaroi School, within walking distance to East Orange Post Office and popular cafes and easy access to the Mitchell Highway.
The sundrenched front living area of this spacious family home is the perfect place to appreciate the unhindered views to Mt Canobolas and beautiful sunsets. All north facing living areas, large undercover rear deck, manicured gardens, secure back yard, high quality throughout - everything about this property is meticulous.
Three separate living areas
Beautiful polished hardwood flooring
Granite kitchen benchtops, 900mm freestanding stove
New carpet, split system and ceiling fans
Ducted gas heating, 5000lt water tank
Tucked away is a opportunity in a highly sought after area of central orange. This 309.2sqm block is one of the last left to build centrally. Don’t let this rare parcel of land pass you by.
- Established Central Orange
- All services to the block
- Walking distance to local schools, cafes, restaurants and shopping
A lifestyle of convenience and privacy, this sun drenched villa has views to Waratah Sport Reserve. This light and airy villa provides an exceptional first home or investment opportunity. Just minutes away from North Orange shopping complex, living here is so convenient with Woolworths, restaurants and cafes just around the corner.
- Community title two bedroom unit
- Gas ducted heating and gas cooktop
- Low maintenance yard
- Backs onto parklands and reserve
- Guest retreat with its own private lounge, kitchen and en suite
- Generous outdoor entertaining area ideal for large family occasions
- Design would ideally accommodate home business with separated living area and bathroom
- Peaceful secure rear yard, safe for kids to play
- Other features include office, hobby room, large workshop, greenhouse and garden shed
- Gardens are exceptional in design and are fully irrigated
- Located close to schools and PCYC
Designed to embrace its enviable position overlooking Orange to Mount Canobolas, this impeccable family home is surrounded by beautifully established gardens. The home offers an endless list of features including multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, guest retreat, over-sized garage plus workshop and much more.