- Fantastic double garage with double carport
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Polished floorboards through the living areas
- Lovely secure north facing backyard
- Potential for 4th Bedroom
A superb opportunity exists for investors and home buyers alike. Set in a lovely south location in a quiet street this home has so much to offer. A short stroll for the children to James Sheahan Catholic High School and not far from the Orange Hospital and sporting grounds. Don't wait to view this property as it wont last long.
"Fiddlestix" is the ultimate tree change opportunity for the young family just busting to get away from the rat race and enjoy a casual semi rural lifestyle. Situated at Mullion Creek, a lovely safe, family friendly area with a primary school (1.7 km), Catholic church, tennis courts and a park. All this and only 17 minutes (no sun in your eyes) drive from Orange. The expansive facilities will enable your famliy to have pets large and small, run a few chooks, grow your own veges from scratch, tinker in the workshop and socialise with the neighbours.
* end of the cul de sac, minimal traffic
* 6m x 5m outdoor entertaining area, great for that spring and summer entertaining
* large 10.5m x 9m shed with amenities and attached caravan port
* 110,000 litres of rainwater storage, equipped bore reticulated to the garden and for paddock water plus a small dam
* school bus available at front gate, primary and secondary schools in Orange
* floor to ceiling wardrobes in bedrooms, walk in robe in main
* floor to ceiling tiling in ensuite and main bathroom
* flow through living areas allow comfortable, relaxed entertaining
* modern open plan kitchen, dining and family area
* 900mm gas stove and rangehood, large walk in pantry
* large sunny, north facing windows with wonderful views
This immaculate family home features a cleverly designed floor plan to capture the Northern sun and offers all the family their own space. The home boasts beautiful gardens, a huge outdoor covered entertaining area and 5 spacious bedrooms.
- 5 generous bedrooms all with built-ins
- Beautifully landscaped gardens surround the home
- Rear yard access
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Close to North Orange shopping centre
- Large sheds in the private rear yard
Great investment property or ideal first home in a convenient location close to schools, parks, the aquatic centre and town. Currently tenanted at $370 per week…Investors do your sums now!
- North facing light filled living areas
- Flexible floorplan – Second living room could easily convert to fifth bedroom
- Updated spacious kitchen with electric oven, hot top and dishwasher
- Handy second toilet
- Ducted gas heating plus split system for year round comfort
- Low maintenance garden
- Extra deep single garage plus carport
Transformed by a sophisticated and contemporary redesign, this well proportioned home perfectly fuses period character with modern comfort. It enjoys an exceptional central location, only a block from Byng Street Cafe and blocks from the Cook Park and the CBD.
- Main includes chic and well appointed en suite
- Free-flowing layout from study into kitchen, living and dining
- Four generous bedrooms, master with an ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom with deluxe bath and shower
- Easy walking distance to Cook Park and the CBD.
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas stove/cooktop
- An entertainers' delight with a seamless flow from living areas to outdoor entertaining
This breathtaking lifestyle property embraces stunning 180 degree elevated views. Expansive open plan living areas flow effortlessly to wraparound verandahs. With generous proportions and quality throughout, don’t miss your opportunity for an inspection.
- Convenient ducted, zoned air conditioning as well as large fireplace.
- Vast living and dining with 4m high raked square set ceiling and timber floorboards throughout.
- Generous wrap-around verandah ideal for Summer entertaining.
- 4 car garage plus a granny flat with full bathroom and workshop
- Generous bedrooms with inspiring views and built-in robes
- Master bedroom, walk-in robe, en suite and parents retreat
- Ample water with 5,000 gallon water tank and bore
A sanctuary of light and space, this beautiful Hamptons inspired home built by the Kensington Building Group, offers all the inclusions for idyllic living. With a superb northern aspect and seamlessly flowing generous indoor/outdoor living areas, this property caters for all seasons.
- Three separate living areas and a study
- Stunning kitchen featuring bi-fold windows and a super large pantry
- Expansive master bedroom with separate dressing room and a generous ensuite
- Double glazing throughout and a 5.4kw grid connected solar system
- Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Fully landscaped garden with a cabana featuring Ecosmart Fire Ark fire pit
- Fully automatic irrigation system to all lawns and gardens
- Kensington Building Group wishes to rent back the property for a minimum of 2 years and prepared to pay a premium rent – ideal for those wishing to secure a blue ribbon investment
With a contemporary open plan living area, this generous three bedroom home offers an enviable position in the heart of the popular Wiare Estate. The well proportioned bedrooms and a family friendly floor plan are sure to impress.
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and zone electric floor heating
- Beautifully renovated kitchen and open plan living
- Spacious master suite and en suite
- 50 metres from Wiare Reserve
- Surrounded by established trees and gardens
- Gas hot water system and stove
The home is ready for you to move into and with some light TLC, you’ll have yourself a great home or investment, at a very cost effective price. Make your enquiry today!
- Rental estimate $280-$300 per week
- Brick construction with tiled roof in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Gas heating and alarm system
- 3 Bedroom with Built-in robes and a three-way bathroom
Enviably positioned with one of Orange’s most breathtaking outlooks, this contemporary executive family home is truly one of a kind. This beautiful family home is less than one year old. It offers open plan living that captures both abundant northerly light and shimmering water views, overlooking one of Orange’s newest wetland areas.
- Generous 35.4 square floor plan offers room for all the family
- Stunning master suite capturing water views
- Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Quality kitchen with Delonghi appliances
- Triple garage and easy access to rear yard
- Irrigation system in front and rear yard
- Freshly painted and brand new carpet
- Drive through Garage with space for a boat or caravan at the rear
- New landscaping front and back
- Central gas heating to keep you warm
Offering an easy care lifestyle ideal for a growing family, this solid brick residence has been freshly renovated inside and out. Boasting 4 extra large bedrooms main with ensuite and two other bathrooms to accommodate the whole family. Open plan living spaces with beautiful natural light. All within walking distance to the Orange Botanical Gardens.
Instantly appealing, this character filled home offers historic charm combined with modern updates. Only a hop skip from beautiful Cook Park and within easy walking distance to the CBD.
- High Ceilings, timber floors, picture rails and open fireplaces with decorative mantles
- Freshly painted and plantation shutters throughout
- Fully renovated bathroom
- Lovely generous bedrooms
- Ducted gas heating plus split R/C system
- Covered deck overlooks back garden