Grand Western Lodge - Circa 1901This property is being offered for sale by Expressions of Interest on a walk in walk out basis.
Undoubtedly Millthorpe's most prominant and iconic building, the 2 story Grand Western Lodge takes pride and place in the very centre of this olde world village. Millthorpe is known for being "the place to be" in the central west of NSW, having a rich history, award winning restaurants and specialty shops. This property was an original village hotel and in recent years was utilised as a fully compliant boarding house. The property lends itm self to multiple uses (subject to council approval) including a multiple accommodation facility, retail and B&B. Individuals and organisations participating in the NDIS should also consider the possibilities.
- triple brick construction in extremely good condition, wide wrap around balcony on 2 sides with main street views
- 20 bedrooms, 2 downstairs reception areas, large commercial dining room and kitchen, office and games room
- 4 bathrooms, 2 upstairs separate male and female with multiple shower and toilet facilities
- commercial grade laundry facilities, fully fenced rear yard, 2 car garage/workshop
- original features include 3.7m pressed metal ceilings, ornate cornices and rosettes, picture rails, Keyhole stained glass windows, grand archways
- contact Rob for more information and to arrange an inspection by appointment