Your home is worth more
with McCormack Barber
- One block from Cookpark
- Three blocks to the CBD
- Gas heating in the loungeroom
- Double brick character in original condition
This cute as a button original two bedroom 1930's bungalow is ready for its transformation. Located in a highly sought-after area just one block from Cook park this home would suit the professional couple or a family with the potential to extend and turn it into your dream home. Currently leased at $210 per week.
With open plan dining, kitchen and living areas, this three bedroom two bathroom home boasts an easy care floor plan. A flat back yard with plenty of room and adjoining Waratahs sports club it makes a great investment close to the North Orange Shopping complex.
- Internal access from double garage
- Gas ducted heating
- Rental return $390 per week
- Easy-care flat yard
This solid brick and tile 4 bedroom home would suit an owner occupier or as an investment property. The rooms are spacious and functional with good floor coverings. The morning sun streams into 2 bedrooms and the bathroom is central to all the bedrooms. Best of all, a large modern galley style kitchen was installed in 2014. The home is heated by natural gas and a split system RC unit in the lounge room. A detached, single lock up brick and tile garage and off street secure parking complements the package.
Pets and children are safe with the front and back yards both fenced and secure.
* public transport close by
* easy care garden and grounds
* attractive street presence
* Current rent is $300.00pw, 6.1% gross return
- Spacious sun-filled main living with lovely views
- Sleek kitchen with 900mm oven and stone bench tops
- Open plan modern neutral interiors
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite and WIR
- Double lock up garage with internal access
Sitting on the high side of the street, this contemporary home boasts a fantastic floor plan. With northern sun in all living spaces and a bright and airy kitchen this home features generous proportions.
* Agent Declares Interest
297 Giles Road, Springside
A truly superb 33 acre (13.5ha) holding, featuring a stunning, architecturally designed home of generous proportions and high end finishes. With spectacular views over picturesque countryside, only 14km from Orange in a totally private location, this property has true wow factor!
- High ceilings and double glazed, commercial grade windows throughout
- Beautiful solid Australian Beechwood flooring and 100% per new wool carpet
- Two generous living spaces, with the casual area enjoying a lovely northern aspect and leading to an expansive deck
- Sleek kitchen and separate butler’s pantry with adjoining cellar
- Spacious master bedroom with luxurious en suite featuring deep tub
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning plus large slow combustion wood fire
- Separate kid’s/guest’s wing
- Good sized study – could convert to a fifth bedroom
- Utilities room plus 2 separate storage rooms off double garage
- Lush turf with irrigation system and an established low maintenance garden
- Abundant water with a licenced bore and 175,000 litres of rainwater storage
- Rich, productive basalt soils and improved pastures
- Gently undulating country opening to extensive flats
- This is a very special lifestyle property!
- double brick on bluestone foundations, solid as a rock
- extensively renovated with the upmost of care and consideration
- extensive heritage features have been retained
- long narrow terrace type back yard, plenty of room to extend
- situated in East Orange, now the fashionable place to be
This home just absolutely oozes class and sophistication and is sure to please those wanting a taste of the years gone by, without foregoing modern day comforts. Renovated from the ground up and immaculately presented with original Edwardian style features including high ceilings, tinted border window panes, wide skirtings, exposed rafters and tuck pointed brick joints.
Practical polished solid timber floors complement the choice of heritage style colours throughout the living areas whilst the carpeted bedrooms create that warm and soft feel. The fresh, olde world style kitchen with a classic Belling Range Cooker stove and recessed cooktop will blow your socks off! There is cupboard space everywhere with pot drawers, large utensil and cutlery drawers and a sizeable pantry. The dishwasher is cleverly hidden by a matching kitchen cupboard panel. The east facing enclosed sunroom/dining room is an ideal protected spot for your morning breakfast or lazy Sunday brunch.
Within easy reach of 2 public and private high schools and East Orange public primary school just down the street, coffee shops, the Nile Street Cafe and public parks are close by. This property also adjoins Weily Park on the back boundary.
- Brand new Kitchen
- New carpet in the lounge and bedrooms
- Freshly painted in the Kitchen , Dining and living areas
- Secure flat backyard
- Currently leased at $235 per week
Perfect investment to add to your portfolio. Freshly renovated, featuring three bedrooms, bathroom with free standing shower and separate toilet. Spacious living and dining with electric heating. Positioned in a cul-de-sac.
This gorgeous 1930's renovated 4 bedroom property has undergone a modern extension and the transformation is stunning. Open plan living, dinning and kitchen is perfect for the family to gather and entertain. Add to this a beautiful deck with wood fired pizza oven and private back yard, you wont want to leave. All with in walking distance to the Orange CBD.
- Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
- High ceilings with ornate features
- Ducted gas and slow combustion wood heating
- Main bedroom with ensuite
* circa late 1800's home extended and enlarged in 2000
* 3300mm ceilings, decorative cornices and ceiling rosettes, lovely wide hallway
* 4047 sqm - 1 acre (approx) block with an uninterupted rural outlook
* 3 bay colorbond garage/shed combination with power
* stone walled garden shed/single garage with skillion
* 10,000 gal (approx) of rainwater storage, equipped well
* 3 living areas - formal lounge, rumpus room and sunroom
If you wish to live in a country setting but without having to worry about a lot of grounds maintenance, then this is your property. Located within that convenient 15-20 minute travelling zone to Orange and only 5 minutes to the Spring Terrace primary school. Sealed road to Orange except for approx 400m of well serviced gravel road. After 45 years of ownership, the property is being sold as the vendor is downsizing. It has been a lovely, quiet family home for the current owner and it's now time for another family to enjoy the peace. You can grow your own veges, run a few chooks and enjoy the garden, the kids will love you for it!
Set on a 2000sqm allotment, this lovely, large, family home offers a sanctuary of generous proportions. With a terrific floorplan, incorporating two separate living areas and a study, this property is ideal for those seeking space.
- Expansive casual living area with fabulous, feature stacker doors
- Stunning kitchen with double oven, Corian benchtops and walk-in pantry
- Features: High ceilings, superb tiles and amazing storage throughout
- Flexible floorplan with 6th bedroom currently being used as a study
- Ducted gas heating, plus Lopi enclosed gas fire
- Generous master bedroom with great walk-in wardrobe
- Slick bathrooms with main boasting deep tub
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck featuring open fireplace
- Large back yard – plenty of room for your kids to play!
Instantly appealing, this gorgeous light filled home features two separate living spaces and a fabulous terraced outdoor entertaining area. Situated in a lovely, quiet leafy cul-de-sac, this property will appeal to those seeking peace and privacy.
- Lovely north-facing formal lounge and dining
- Casual living with glass doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Fresh white kitchen with new appliances
- Ducted gas heating
- Generous master bedroom with extensive built-ins
- Recently painted inside and out
Situated close to all North Orange has to offer this near new home has a contemporary modern decor. Open plan living, dinning and kitchen area flows onto a North facing entertaining deck. This home is low maintenance and would suit an investor, first home buyer or a couple wanting to downsize.
- Currently leased at $410 per week
- Main bathroom with WIR and Ensuite
- Second living area or 4th bedroom
- Study nook in the family room
- Double garage with internal access