Find your new home
We’ll help you move in to your dream spot.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac South Orange this affordable three bedroom home offers a great opportunity to enter the market. A safe area and yard for children make it ideal for the young family.
- Functional kitchen combined with dining room
- Side access & garden shed
- Home offers privacy and convenience.
- Affordable home-just right for starting out or the investor
2528 The Escort Way, BOREE
A unique purchasing opportunity presents with the Old Cheeseman’s Creek Post Office Hotel, plus a solid 3 bedroom brick veneer home on 5 acres of, alluvial flats and Boree creek frontage. A very special part of Australian history, with this property also being used as a horse changing station for Cobb and Co.
- 3 bedroom home with lounge featuring slow combustion wood fire, cosy sitting room and neat kitchen leading to gauzed in verandah
- Historical weatherboard building once the hotel and post office (circa 1860), plus an original rear building constructed of plastered rubble stone and vertical slabs
- Old timber shed
- Pump on creek for stock and domestic use
- Located 20 minutes from Orange…this is a slice of Australian history!
Instantly appealing, this gorgeous light filled cottage, offers mid century charm combined with modern updates. Situated in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac within easy walking distance to the CBD, this is a great little package.
- Picture windows, lime washed timber floors and freshly painted throughout
- North facing living room with new blinds
- Separate spacious dining area
- New kitchen with timber bench tops
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and built-ins
- Light airy bathroom
- Large gas heater
- Good sized, fully enclosed back yard
- Single garage with rear yard access
Set on a 2000sqm allotment, this lovely, large, family home offers a sanctuary of generous proportions. With a terrific floorplan, incorporating two separate living areas and a study, this property is ideal for those seeking space.
- Expansive casual living area with fabulous, feature stacker doors
- Stunning kitchen with double oven, Corian benchtops and walk-in pantry
- Features: High ceilings, superb tiles and amazing storage throughout
- Flexible floorplan with 6th bedroom currently being used as a study
- Ducted gas heating, plus Lopi enclosed gas fire
- Generous master bedroom with great walk-in wardrobe
- Slick bathrooms with main boasting deep tub
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck featuring open fireplace
- Large back yard – plenty of room for your kids to play!
• Modern north facing kitchen/dining area
• Separate lounge, built in robes in 2 bedrooms
• Timber flooring throughout
• Easy walking distance to Calare Primary school and Orange High school
This property has loads of potential for value adding. With a paint throughout and a bathroom touch up, the house will transform into a lovely home for tenants or owner occupiers alike.
125 Burtons Lane, Forest Reefs
Capturing picturesque rural views in a very private location, this special 40 acre (16.18ha) property offers total peace and tranquillity. Featuring a character filled late Victorian homestead (circa 1880’s), set in a stunning garden….this is a beautiful place to live.
- Double front door, central hall, 12 foot ceilings, sugar pine floorboards, deep skirting boards and marble fireplaces
- Formal lounge and separate sitting room featuring rare black marble fireplace
- Original 50’s kitchen
- Generous bedrooms
- Two slow combustion wood fires and a reverse cycle split system
- Expansive lawn and established formal garden, featuring magnificent hedging and dry stone walls
- Salt chlorinated pool and all weather tennis court
- Impressive tree-lined driveway featuring 32 silver maples and electric entrance gates
- Abundant water with fully equipped bore and 3 dams
- 8 paddocks, silo and portable steel sheep yards
- Large 18m x 9m machinery shed and chook yard
- Your ideal lifestyle retreat!
This gorgeous 1930's renovated 4 bedroom property has undergone a modern extension and the transformation is stunning. Open plan living, dinning and kitchen is perfect for the family to gather and entertain. Add to this a beautiful deck with wood fired pizza oven and private back yard, you wont want to leave. All with in walking distance to the Orange CBD.
- Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
- High ceilings with ornate features
- Ducted gas and slow combustion wood heating
- Main bedroom with ensuite
This solid two bedroom unit offers a great opportunity to buy a low maintenance investment or the perfect start for a first home buyer. The villa is located in a quiet area in South Orange and backs onto an open and spacious reserve. With open plan kitchen, dining and living you never feel short of space in this lovely unit.
- Single attached lock-up garage
- Low maintenance enclosed yard
- Renovated bathroom with shower recess and bath
- Estimated rental return of $260 to $270 per week
- Main bedroom with generous ensuite and walk in robe
- Two separate living areas
- Galley style kitchen with stone benchtops and huge walk in pantry
- Three way bathroom with double vanity, freestanding bath and tiles to ceiling
- Ducted gas heating, walk in linen
- Rear yard access, plenty of room for a shed
This brand new carefully designed home is now ready for you to move in to and experience the flexibility and cosy atmosphere of the lovely neutral palette. Positioned on the high side of the street with north facing living areas, the home is the perfect aspect to enjoy light filled living, views to Mt Canobolas and gorgeous sunsets.
Designed to embrace its enviable position overlooking Orange to Mount Canobolas, this impeccable family home is surrounded by beautifully established gardens. The home offers an endless list of features including multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, guest retreat, over-sized garage plus workshop and much more.
- Generous outdoor entertaining area ideal for large family occasions
- Guest retreat with its own private lounge, kitchen and en suite
- Design would ideally accommodate home business with separated living area and bathroom
- Peaceful secure rear yard, safe for kids to play
- Other features include office, hobby room, large workshop, greenhouse and garden shed
- Gardens are exceptional in design and are fully irrigated
This property is being offered for sale by Expressions of Interest on a walk in walk out basis.
Undoubtedly Millthorpe's most prominant and iconic building, the 2 story Grand Western Lodge takes pride and place in the very centre of this olde world village. Millthorpe is known for being "the place to be" in the central west of NSW, having a rich history, award winning restaurants and specialty shops. This property was an original village hotel and in recent years was utilised as a fully compliant boarding house. The property lends it self to multiple uses (subject to council approval) including a multiple accomodation facility, retail and B&B. Individuals and organistaions participating in the NDIS should also consider the possibilities.
- triple brick construction in extremely good condition, wide wrap around balcony on 2 sides with main street views
- 20 bedrooms, 2 downstairs reception areas, large commercial dining room and kitchen, office and games room
- 4 bathrooms, 2 upstairs separate male and female with multiple shower and toilet facilities
- commercial grade laundry facilities, fully fenced rear yard, 2 car garage/workshop
- original features include 3.7m pressed metal ceilings, ornate cornices and rosettes, picture rails, Keyhole stained glass windows, grand archways
- contact Rob for more information and to arrange an inspection by appointment
* circa late 1800's home extended and enlarged in 2000
* 3300mm ceilings, decorative cornices and ceiling rosettes, lovely wide hallway
* 4047 sqm - 1 acre (approx) block with an uninterupted rural outlook
* 3 bay colorbond garage/shed combination with power
* stone walled garden shed/single garage with skillion
* 10,000 gal (approx) of rainwater storage, equipped well
* 3 living areas - formal lounge, rumpus room and sunroom
If you wish to live in a country setting but without having to worry about a lot of grounds maintenance, then this is your property. Located within that convenient 15-20 minute travelling zone to Orange and only 5 minutes to the Spring Terrace primary school. Sealed road to Orange except for approx 400m of well serviced gravel road. After 45 years of ownership, the property is being sold as the vendor is downsizing. It has been a lovely, quiet family home for the current owner and it's now time for another family to enjoy the peace. You can grow your own veges, run a few chooks and enjoy the garden, the kids will love you for it!