Fantastic Views, Fantastic Sunsets- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, 3m ceilings
- 2 living areas including a massive family room
- floating timber floors in the family room, kitchen and dining room
- 6084 sqm (approx 1.5 acres) block with northern aspect
- 13m x 7m shed divided into 2 sections plus a 7m x 4m lock up garage with power and on slab
- approx. 23,000 gallons of rainwater storage
Originally the "Old Convent" in the village of Stuart Town, this property has had some major renovations done over the years. The house is quite expansive with 4m verandahs on 3 sides, ideal for the kids and their bikes! Ceiling fans and split system air conditioning cater for the warmer months. Stuart Town is renowned for The Man From Ironbark Festival, celebrating the link with Banjo's famous poem. Local services include a primary school, police station, post office, pub and a railway station with a daily XPT service to Orange and Dubbo. For the keen fisherperson and water sports enthusiast, Burrendong Dam and Mookerawa State Recreation Park are within a 20 minute drive.
If you are seeking less hussle and bussle (actually there is no hussle and bussle in Stuart Town!), then this may be the destination for you.