Massive Price Reduction, Prompt Sale Required- Situated midway between Orange and Wellington, close to Burrendong Dam and Mookerawa Waters state recreation park
- Primary school, servo/shop, post office, railway station and pub in Stuart Town
- Solid brick home with deck on 2 sides, renovated with a sunny kitchen and family rooms, great easterly aspect
- 2 dams, shallow equipped bore and approx 112,000 litres of rainwater storage
- 2 stables with day yards, feed room, tack room and wash bay, 60m x 20m sand arena
- Foaling stable and day yard and an 11m x 8m shed/workshop
- Subdivided into 11 paddocks with electric fences, suitable for livestock or intensive agriculture uses
The vendors are serious sellers and would welcome your interest.